It has been a month that I didn't blog because I was looking for an awesome open source project on which I could contribute and apply some of my knowledge on both ASP.NET Core and .NET Core. First, I went to github and did a lot of research about CMS projets built on asp.net core. Among my criteria, the project which I'm looking for should be freshly started that I can easily embrace it. Fortunately, I find SimplCommerce! You can see code here : https://github.com/simplcommerce/SimplCommerce You can chat with the developers of SimplCommerce in the gitter channel : The technologies that are used to build it include: ASP.NET MVC Core 1.1.0 on .NET...
- Getting Azure Service Bus Namespace Information
- Dissecting a client-server application built with .NET Core 3 Preview 1 and gRPC
- A strange bug in Azure Cosmos DB SQL API account (SDK Version 3 Preview)
- Rendering Medical Images using Blazor and fo-dicom
- Using CDNJS with LibMan for ASP.NET Core
- Blazor Introduction