Microsoft Ignite 2017 (September 25–29) is the biggest Microsoft event of the year! This time it's held in sunny and hot Orlando, Florida. Coming from Paris with a short stopover in Atlanta, and especially that period of the year I appreciate the warm breeze and humid evenings. Zero hurricanes was a big relief. I arrived to Ignite in Sunday that's why I did not succeed to fight jetlag efficiently. I was honored to be invited this year as a speaker. I participated with a lightning talk about ASP.NET Core 2.0 fundamentals. Microsoft Ignite is a great conference. I recommend that you attend it at least one time in your career. The speakers are very professional. During the...
- Getting Azure Service Bus Namespace Information
- Dissecting a client-server application built with .NET Core 3 Preview 1 and gRPC
- A strange bug in Azure Cosmos DB SQL API account (SDK Version 3 Preview)
- Rendering Medical Images using Blazor and fo-dicom
- Using CDNJS with LibMan for ASP.NET Core
- Blazor Introduction