A few months ago, I was looking for the simplest way to render a DICOM file for the Web using .NET Core. By "the simplest way", I mean using the minimum lines of code. Prerequisites I used the following tools and libraries: Visual Studio 2017 15.8.6 .NET Core SDK 2.1.402 Blazor 0.6.0 fo-dicom.Drawing 4.0.0 What is DICOM? Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) is the standard for the communication and management of medical imaging information and related data. DICOM is most commonly used for storing and transmitting medical images enabling the integration of medical imaging devices such as scanners, servers, workstations, printers, network hardware, and picture archiving and communication systems...
- Getting Azure Service Bus Namespace Information
- Dissecting a client-server application built with .NET Core 3 Preview 1 and gRPC
- A strange bug in Azure Cosmos DB SQL API account (SDK Version 3 Preview)
- Rendering Medical Images using Blazor and fo-dicom
- Using CDNJS with LibMan for ASP.NET Core
- Blazor Introduction