Last Thursday, I attended an awesome ALT.NET meetup made up of 3 speakers here in Paris. It is organized every last Thursday each month. It is a great opportunity to give a talk/light talk for a friendly audience. ALT.Net is a group of passionate .NET developers looking to improve the way software is developed. They recognize that there is no single solution to a problem but that there is a multitude of alternatives that can be applied in different situations. Such a community is a place dedicated to sharing these alternatives, so that "alternative developers" can collectively learn, encourage and teach these new ideas. Meetings are organized monthly in Paris. [TALK#1] Rui Carvalho : News, Development on...
- Getting Azure Service Bus Namespace Information
- Dissecting a client-server application built with .NET Core 3 Preview 1 and gRPC
- A strange bug in Azure Cosmos DB SQL API account (SDK Version 3 Preview)
- Rendering Medical Images using Blazor and fo-dicom
- Using CDNJS with LibMan for ASP.NET Core
- Blazor Introduction